AVAILABLE THROUGH AMAZON, KOBO, NOOK, SMASHBOOKS and other sellers.
ARE WE COSMIC APES?
The Neanderthal brain was larger than ours. They thought in symbols, made and used tools, and showed signs of spiritual beliefs–a million years ago! Interbreeding with humans, they passed on their genes in modern DNA. But did they also endow us with latent psychic abilities and a portal into other dimensions?
The SHIVA Syndrome Trilogy takes you on an exciting adventure into this possibility— if it is only a possibility.
A mind research experiment goes horrifically wrong in a secret Russian laboratory. A black hole vaporizes Podol’sk, leaving a mile-deep crater while snuffing out thousands of lives. Simultaneously, a U.S. shuttle vanishes in orbit and a French astronomer spontaneously bursts into flame.
What do these events have in common? The mind of Stefan Dürr, the mysterious subject of the experiment.
Beau Walker, a disgraced researcher, is snatched by the government and coerced to join a U.S./Russian multidisciplinary scientific team, searching for the cause of the disasters. Beginning with a terrifying descent into the Russian crater where physical laws don’t apply, he’s thrown into a world of advanced biotechnology, biowarfare, paranormal research, and military intrigue.
The stakes are unimaginable: Find and control the cause of the events or face planet-wide obliteration.
Amazon:“Must Read Sci-Fi Thriller! Awesome!..an exciting, fast paced and fascinating novel. Paranormal, science fiction, and the next stage in human evolution.”
ALSO NOW AVAILABLE AS BUNDLED TRILOGY AT AMAZON
The stakes are high: control the cause…or face worldwide annihilation.
When a mind research experiment goes horribly wrong, it sets off a series of inexplicable events. Thousands of lives have been lost. A U.S. space shuttle has vaporized. A mile-deep crater now lies where a thriving Russian suburb once stood.
Existence is dreary hell for Dr. Beau Walker. An embittered loner, he sleepwalks through life until the government kidnaps him, hurling him into a menacing adventure beyond his wildest imaginings.
Coerced into joining a U.S./Russian scientific team, he desperately searches for the root cause of the disasters. Beginning with a treacherous, life-threatening exploration of the anomalous crater, where scientific laws don’t apply, he’s catapulted into a world of unimaginable advanced biotechnology, biowarfare, genetics, paranormal research, and military intrigue.
- Kirkus Review “A professor and parapsychology researcher discovers a key to mankind’s evolution or destruction in this debut thriller…In the Russian city of Podol’sk, a project partially based on Walker’s work has gone horribly awry, killing thousands and leaving traces of mysteries that threaten humanity’s scientific understanding. Discovering what occurred, and how to prevent it from happening again, falls on Walker and his new friends…As secrets and revelations accumulate, the team’s combined knowledge and abilities may be inadequate to stop what’s coming…Deft dialogue, crisp plotting, and a likable central figure make this multidisciplinary scientific adventure an exuberant and involving read.”
- New Consciousness Review “A thrilling read”
- Portland Book Review “Having the right amount of adventure and romance, this crisscrossing genre tale isn’t just a good read, but may also look great on a big screen.”
- Self-Publishing Review “…the book mixes uncommon palettes and manages a masterpiece with it. It is a surprising, suspenseful, and utterly superb read from start to end.”
- Midwest Book Review “…highly recommended, indeed; especially for thriller and sci-fi readers who have become deluged with too much predictability and who seek cutting-edge action, believable protagonists, and action that is solidly intense throughout.”
The Interdimensional Nexus (The SHIVA Syndrome Trilogy, Book 3) by Alan Joshua is the fast and heart stopping third book. I didn’t want to see this end. I hope he adds another set to this. So much action, thrills, things wrapped up, and so much goes wide open in this exciting finish. I loved this series. Science, the power of thoughts, the brain, corruption vs goodness, who are we vs the universe, it is a deep book. LOVED it. Sci-fi at it’s finest! Must get!
This is the third and sadly last book in the series. Although there is room for more or a spin off. Just love the Beau character! Thrilling series that I would recommend. No spoilers but a good ending, but would like to read more. This would be a great movie – if done right.