AVAILABLE THROUGH AMAZON, KOBO, NOOK, SMASHBOOKS and other sellers.
The stakes are high: control the cause…or face worldwide annihilation.
When a mind research experiment goes horribly wrong, it sets off a series of inexplicable events. Thousands of lives have been lost. A U.S. space shuttle has vaporized. A mile-deep crater now lies where a thriving Russian suburb once stood.
Existence is dreary hell for Dr. Beau Walker. An embittered loner, he sleepwalks through life until the government kidnaps him, hurling him into a menacing adventure beyond his wildest imaginings.
Coerced into joining a U.S./Russian scientific team, he desperately searches for the root cause of the disasters. Beginning with a treacherous, life-threatening exploration of the anomalous crater, where scientific laws don’t apply, he’s catapulted into a world of unimaginable advanced biotechnology, biowarfare, genetics, paranormal research, and military intrigue.
- Kirkus Review “A professor and parapsychology researcher discovers a key to mankind’s evolution or destruction in this debut thriller.Beau Walker is a man without a field. Teaching at a backwater university after being dismissed from a government project because of his ethical concerns and bureaucratic maneuvers on the part of a one-time friend, Walker is an academic pariah until two soldiers appear one day. His former friend needs Walker’s expertise, and the professor—who is haunted by both his empathic abilities and the memory of the one time they failed him—has little choice but to cooperate. In the Russian city of Podol’sk, a project partially based on Walker’s work has gone horribly awry, killing thousands and leaving traces of mysteries that threaten humanity’s scientific understanding. Discovering what occurred, and how to prevent it from happening again, falls on Walker and his new friends…But as secrets and revelations accumulate, the team’s combined knowledge and abilities may be inadequate to stop what’s coming…Joshua has crafted an appealing protagonist in Walker. Short-tempered, kind, thoughtful yet impulsive, he is a flawed but ultimately heroic character, and serves as a narrative linchpin throughout this absorbing story.Deft dialogue, crisp plotting, and a likable central figure make this multidisciplinary scientific adventure an exuberant and involving read.”
- New Consciousness Review “A thrilling read”
- Portland Book Review “Having the right amount of adventure and romance, this crisscrossing genre tale isn’t just a good read, but may also look great on a big screen.”
- Self-Publishing Review “…the book mixes uncommon palettes and manages a masterpiece with it. It is a surprising, suspenseful, and utterly superb read from start to end.”
- Midwest Book Review “…highly recommended, indeed; especially for thriller and sci-fi readers who have become deluged with too much predictability and who seek cutting-edge action, believable protagonists, and action that is solidly intense throughout.”
The Interdimensional Nexus (The SHIVA Syndrome Trilogy, Book 3) by Alan Joshua is the fast and heart stopping third book. I didn’t want to see this end. I hope he adds another set to this. So much action, thrills, things wrapped up, and so much goes wide open in this exciting finish. I loved this series. Science, the power of thoughts, the brain, corruption vs goodness, who are we vs the universe, it is a deep book. LOVED it. Sci-fi at it’s finest! Must get!
This is the third and sadly last book in the series. Although there is room for more or a spin off. Just love the Beau character! Thrilling series that I would recommend. No spoilers but a good ending, but would like to read more. This would be a great movie – if done right.